Corner of the Sky is a fully equipped private recording facility located in the northern part of Singapore.
- A selection of outboards, from Amek, Vintech, Tube-Tech, Manley and many others.
- Rupert Neve Designs Portico 5088 16ch console.
- ATC SCM100, Tannoy Berkeleys, Meyer HD1s, Manley ML10A monitoring.
- Yamaha and Auratones are also available.
- Apple Logic, with Apogee Symphony 64 system and 24 channels of high resolution Apogee AD/DA.
- Other recording and mixing platforms are available upon request.
- Extensive Microphone Collection featuring Wunder Audio CM7, A Royer modified C12vr, AEA R44, Royer SF12 and many others.
- Current microphone count is at 46 and counting.
- A 18ft (w) x 16ft (d) x 9ft (h) [approximately 5.5m (w) x 5m (d) x 3m (h)] recording space.
- A 12ft (w) x 20ft (d) x 9ft (h) [approximately 3.5m (w) x 6m (d) x 3m (h)] control room.
- A Yamaha C1 baby grand piano with a Disklavier playback system.